View Single Post
Old 16-07-2013, 08:32   #44
Wilson12
Inactive

Wilson12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kelly Communications

[DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT WORK FOR KELLY COMMUNICATIONS!!!! I started in September 2012 and left after 3 months! No organization, pay awful, deductions for none complete jobs, no support, terrible training. We asked on our course if the posts were true on here obviously they denied it, but don't be deceived kellys are a awful company to work for! I am ex bt and this us a different world, if I didnt know the job I wouldn't last a week they shove new guys out in two days!!!!!

After leaving I received my SMALL wage for long hours and was glad to get out. After a few months kellys were on the phone asking if I would be willing to go back as they need skilled engineers, obviously I was very sceptable of this. My wife had a relocation so after alot of thinking gave kellys another shot after being assured things have changed! HOW WRONG WAS I, started back April 2013 with no van, tools or phone so no motoney for a month, then expected to work with a New engineer and train him and split the money we earn a day which would be between 50 and 75 a day as a new starter so for me 35 a day for 10 hours I THINK NOT. Since moving and working with kellys I have had no phone so have used my personal phone just to get jobs done and my first wage for 45 hours was £90!! I have found out that I am being deducted money for whn I left in November 2012! I was not aware of this, so not only do I get paid pittance they deduct further money of me!!!

I am now still fighting my money as my second pay Rota which is two weeks I worked 100 hours and have got £480 As yet further more stoppages! I am now left financially in turmoil, stress levels at a high and my family has been affected courtesy of kellys. Do not think this is a slag of to kellys!! ALL THIS IS TRUE DO NOT WORK FOR KELLY COMMUNICATION even if your desperate for a job I have learnt the hard way!

---------- Post added at 07:30 ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 ----------

Do not work for kelly mate please!

---------- Post added at 07:32 ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by iain_herts View Post
hi all now im looking for a new job iv just seen a advert on a job site for trainee cable engineer now has any1 got any feed back on kelly communications wot are they like as a company etc.

Thanks iain
do not work for kellys mate please!
Wilson12 is offline   Reply With Quote