View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 14:24   #36
whosyagamer
Inactive

whosyagamer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kelly Communications

Hi Bradge,

I think I was with you on the first day at the Kelly's office at 7am, I'm in the same situation and have now left the company as well. I wish I never started there. I am going to PM you.

I have to agree with you all I would advise anyone DEFINITELY DO NOT EVEN THINK OF STARTING TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY they WILL rip you off. The managers do not give a damn if you are paid or not slogging your guts out for up to 16 hours a day, they still get their cut for you doing all the work.

As for the £500 training fee nobody said up front from the agencies or Kelly's or the umbrella company. It stated on the emails that the training was paid for but didn't mention that you had to pay it back if you left after a certain time. It should of been made clear from the very 1st day. On the 1st induction day the umbrella company turned up were introduced said hello and disappeared never to be seen again. As for the first 2/3 days of training it was just form filling and not until the 4th week were the contracts sent out.

The amounts of times that both of these companies have breached their own contract when I worked there warrants that it is void. They like to cut corners & their favourite quote was "cover your arse" to get the job done. The fact that their work is all for Openreach and the amount of corners being cut due to not being trained properly or having the right equipment to do the job.

But that's not the only reason for commenting on this page, if Kelly's or their umbrella company think they can take the p*ss they are NOT going to have the last laugh when I've finished with them.
whosyagamer is offline   Reply With Quote