View Single Post
Old 23-02-2010, 15:39   #1
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one
Imagebam and imageshack

Does anyone else have random problems viewing some pictures on these websites?...

The reason i asked was ive noticed over the past few weeks with a few of my mates that we all have random issues viewing pics.

A mate of ours is currently backpacking in Australia and uploads pics every few days for us to all see, first he was using Imageshack and had problems so she transferred to Imagebam and still get the problem. Basically we could try and view them now for example and say we couldnt see 5 out of 20 images as it would just say "Loading" and freeze and go back an hour later and you could view those 5 but phaps couldnt view 2 others you could view previously.

I thought it was my connection having a fit again but friends of mine as i said have also been stating they have same problems and they are on all sorts of connections such as AOL, Sky, Tiscalli, Orange etc.
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote