View Single Post
Old 19-09-2010, 16:58   #82
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Virgin Mobile & HTC Desire

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker View Post
And this make what I've said inaccurate? Are you saying that for some reason I should make allowances for non-white-europeans? That's a bit racist...

Of course, it's not actually true - some may be in the Philippines, but the ones I've spoken to are mostly UK based.

Whenever I speak to them over my phone I always get the Phillipines and the offshore agents tend to use scripts and computer based information so have no real idea of how the phones may work.

As other posters have said the BBC iplayer works fine on their phones so possibly you need to know what is different with their setup rather than saying it does not work, remember this is a help site and that is why people come on here as they tend to get the result theyu are looking for.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote