View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 15:34   #43
Mythica
cf.geek

Mythica has reached the bronze age
Mythica has reached the bronze ageMythica has reached the bronze age
Re: Are VM frontline staff now discouraged from escalating customer issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
There would be no reason for you not to be, but if you read back further in the thread, you'll see CS should always remain polite and never try to treat customers less favourably if the way that they express themselves meets with the displeasure of any CS agent. This could also have legal ramifications.

Again, another offensive and untrue allegation, whilst trying to run rings around a person with a mental impairment who had very little sleep last night which you contributed to.

I have shown your comments to my disability support worker who has suggested that I ask you to stop mentioning my disabilities or, if you feel unable to do so, that you refrain from interacting with me in entirety. This applies even if I choose to mention an integral part of myself or the difficulties that arise as a result during the course of any discussion.

Re: VM bills. It's all about negotiation/playing the game/bartering whatever you want to call it. It's a fact of everyday life. If you don't wish to partake, don't complain if others get a better deal than you do.
You don't own the forum so there for if you mention your disability expect people to to talk about it. I'm not sure were you get off to tell people to stop talking about your disabilities while you can keep talking about them. What a strange post this is.
Mythica is offline   Reply With Quote