View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 15:31   #4730
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

I am going to have a moan, the woman in the next back green from us ( we have no fence as it collapsed years ago and council never renewed it) has been watching her daughters dog for months, she allowed it to run in our back green and do its duties without lifting it up. I went to her door and told her about it and she apologised , the next week it happened again, I went to the council who went to her door and gave her a warning, It stopped for a while now the same thing happen last week , I asked her to take the dog out on the lead and then she would see where it was happening, another apology , Last Thursday same thing, This has been reported to the council again, Must be someone else I can report this too as she obvious is not bothering to obey the rules, or listen to me or the Southlanarkshire Council ,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote