View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 09:32   #4729
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I'm an idiot!

While sorting the grass out along the edge of the house wall i managed to cut through the VM phone line wire using the shears!

Does anyone know if i will have to pay to get this fixed or is it something they will do for free? I am assuming it will cost me maybe £50.
This may get fixed today as i have a VM guy around to fix the pixelating channels on the Tivo and hopefully he can repair the phone line too.

I didn't phone up as it is far less stressful just to post on their forum, i had to wait 5 days for a reply but by doing that i could easily agree which day i wanted the visit on.