View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 13:27   #6
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Suspicious Activity Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Didn't you read the article? They are serving prison sentances.
Yes I did read it. I wasn't referring to just those men - the problem is widespread or didn't you read the article? Police discovered a photo of one of the men when they'd already raided him but it doesn't say whether on not the other images shown led to the capture and prosecution of these guys. The Albanians are a now significant presence in UK drugs dealing, people trafficking etc. etc. etc. Cash rich I'd have thought and unlikely to be declaring much. Maybe that accounts for all those Albanian owned car washes that keep popping up all over the place.

Last edited by Osem; 02-08-2017 at 13:30.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote