View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 10:33   #10
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Could someone explain to me exactly what Sky Q is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
So I have Q 2TB and 1x Mini.

You can record up to 4 shows at once and watch a 5th I think and all recordings are stored on the 2TB box.

Anything you part watch can be resumed on the mini or vice versa.

Using the Q app on a tablet on WiFi at home you can watch any recordings you have made, download them to the tablet for watching elsewhere. Or out side the home you can watch live TV on some channels and also Sky On Demand.

You do need multi screen to watch on tablets.

Its fast and fluid. I love it. Also with Sky broadband as well the boxes all act as WiFi boosters and have built in powerline.
Thanks! Can I use the multiscreen to watch Sky on Demand content? Does Sky on Demand have ads in the middle of the program?

Also for the tablet thing. I know download for offline is limited to 2? tablets but what about general viewing? If you're connected to the wi-fi can it work for streaming acorss more than that.

Cheers!
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote