View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 16:19   #3
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Could someone explain to me exactly what Sky Q is?

I've just had a look at the new Q packages and it appears you need multiscreen to view using the Sky Q apps on tablet , I'd certainly check that first though.

Multiscreen allows you to view live TV , recordings and On Demand off your main Q box. Worth mentioning the Sky Q Minis (Multiscreen boxes) do not have a hard drive everything is recorded on your main Q box. You can watch different channels to your main box you can also use search and the guide etc to set recordings and download On Demand on your main Q box.

There is no Q app for Xbox yet and I'm not sure if it's planned.

On tablet you can watch live TV and recordings off your Q box at home.

Sky Q comes in a 1TB which will record 3 whilst you watch a fourth or a 2TB which will record 4 whilst you watch a fifth. The boxes have more tuners as these are used to deliver the live TV to your multiscreen box and the Q app on tablet.

I'm pretty sure Sky Go (2 devices) is included with all Sky packages , Sky Go Extra which offers 4 devices , downloads and games consoles is included in multiscreen or at least it was when I took it.

Last edited by muppetman11; 05-10-2016 at 16:41.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote