Thread: US Timeline Arrow
View Single Post
Old 27-05-2016, 10:21   #12
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Dear god. Just cancel it if its more of the same next season!
I was going to say the same thing but I wanted to give it the benefit of doubt.

I don't know where to start:
1) This time round nobody even questions Malcom's change in allegiance, asks him what he is doing or gives him any grief about his prior indiscretions.
2) We have only got 27 minutes till the world ends but sure, I'll run outside and make a speech.
3) There are 200 people shouting and fighting on the street yet they all manage to hear Oliver's voice clearly over everyone else's and all stop to listen because they haven't got anything else to think about or do.
4) They drill it into us that Damien is pretty much invincible now and it is pointless sending the Argus agents in and Oliver tells Felicity that his good magic isn't strong enough anymore
5) Instead of using the element of surprise Oliver walks into Darkh's lair and announces himself
6) All of a sudden Oliver now has the power to neutralise Darkh's magic but instead of aiming to kill him he lands a superficial blow
7) You would have thought after getting his ass kicked time and time again that ex-special forces man would learn to carry more than a 9mm around
8) What is going to be the bad guy/impending doom in the next season? Surely you can't beat 15,000 nukes and complete global annihilation?
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote