Thread: US Timeline Arrow
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2016, 10:52   #1
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Arrow

Is it just me or does anyone else think Laurel isn't actually dead? I know we have just had the funeral, lots of crying and seen Oliver and Felicity "now" have like she is really gone and want revenge but in the last episode when she died my immediate reaction was that they faked it. Everything was going hunky dory and she was going to recover and all of a sudden she was dead. I appreciate that they might have written it that way for the shock effect to the audience but it is the way she was kind of saying good bye to Thea and everyone saying how much she loves them all and then reminiscing with Oliver before she made him promise her something and it all went quiet. If it was just a "promise me that if anything every happens to me you'll look after my dad" or something then we would have heard it.

I might be making myself look like a twit but I really believe that she isn't dead. I think they planned it and have injected her with some sort of sedative to induce a death-like state so everyone thinks she is dead and she can now do things off the radar and go after Damien Dark.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote