View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 14:27   #17
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General TiVo Discussion Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mersey70 View Post
For me I just set a once only record from the green button promo to see if I like the show. If I do I then i'll set a series link, if not I don't bother.

I usually just use the guide myself to set recordings but the green button promos have highlighted quite a few shows that wouldn't have otherwise struck me as something of interest.

It proves the endless promo's do sometimes work!
I've found the iPod touch and iPad sky+ app has thrown some ok suggestions up and the new features coming to it of being able to view your planner , use it as a remote and set series links will make it better still. The TIVO boys on here will enjoy these apps when VM release them for their box.