View Single Post
Old 26-12-2016, 18:12   #1293
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
ianch99 : Earlier in this thread, I have stated Trump was no angel but out of the two options, he was the better one and she has lied far more than he is being accused of. Stop trying to have a peeing contest, because I'm just not interested.

Clinton as far as I'm concerned would have led us in to a Nuclear war with Russia, that threat was there, had she won, but she did not win and now the US has a President that wants to be friends with Russia, nuclear war threat over.

It's also ignorant to continually ignore Clintons disastrous policies as Seceretary of State, The scandal surrounding Benghazi, the policies she and Obama applied in the Middle East that has 1) Led to biggest Refugee crisis since World War II. 2) Given Europe and other parts of the world ISIS.
Look, just because Clinton had flaws does not make Trump the better choice. I personally think both candidates were terrible choices to be honest.

All I, and others, are saying is that Trump is a worryingly bad choice for POTUS. His potential for mistakes is far greater than with Hillary. She was a known known .. Trump is an unknown unknown ..

You cannot have an individual who personality and character are so at odds with those you would desire in the President of the USA.

I feel that the choice of Trump by many Americans was one of desperation: they felt, correctly, that the global banking/political elite has used them, badly, and that anyone even Donald Trump was better than more of the same.

I totally sympathise with this hope. I know that Trump in no way compares to Hitler but it was the lack of hope and the desperation of the Germans in the Weimar Republic in the early 1930's that led to the cataclysmic choice on an anti-establishment Leader, who they felt could could resolve their dilemma.

If history teaches us anything it is that we should be "Beware of false prophets ..". If someone stands up and says I can fix all your problems but he has no track record of doing anything remotely similar then who is the bigger fool? The man who claims to he can fix America's ills or the people who put him there?