View Single Post
Old 23-02-2011, 13:07   #19
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: TIVO screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozzy View Post
so far then the peeps who have tivo love the games on it .... well worth £149 then (thats being sarcastic by the way)

sadly i get the feeling thats the best you can come up with right now above and beyond what the V+ can do

a fancy new UI (well partial if other review is true) and enhanced search/record functions ... nothing earth shattering over a V+ for the average Joe Public

question is if a customer deems £149 (to be increased for new customers) a worthy cost for that level of advancement .... to me .. nope cant say it is
I think for the likes of yourself, you might be better having a play with a TiVo at your local Virgin Media Store?

Sounds like you need to see it for yourself.

http://shop.virginmedia.com/help/store-locator.html
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote