View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 21:10   #1022
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: June 8th General Election

I think what happens after will be interesting. Is there now a new divide in the country? Brexit seems to have settled but there seems to be a great deal of anger and division over issues like inequality and public services. Basically austerity.

It's something I don't think the Conservatives banked on when May called it and whilst they'll almost certainly win, and IMO with a nice majority, I think there will be lingering resentment over those issues and the way the campaign happened. May will win because of Corbyn but I see her becoming unpopular.

And will that mean May has to deal with the Brexit talks whilst contending with a backlash against Austerity? Is so does that impact upon the talks themselves?