View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 01:18   #13
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: [PS3] LittleBigPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoimia View Post
It's bloody awesome! I got a key from Eurogamer, and the next day got sent one directly from Sony, as I was fortunate enough to get accepted into SCEE's beta programme in August. It was annoying, because if I'd known that was coming, I'd not have taken one from Eurogamer.

Still, check out the OPM review...

Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6 - Page 7

Two keys & I got none?!

I've just read your OPM scans. It sounds utterly awesome

Three weeks Friday...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Lol I had the same problems. I got to the actual page were you just had to click one button to get your key but it crashed each time. First time was 1200 keys left, second was 900 and third was 1 lol.
I couldn't even register... when I finally got the registration page to go through, the activation link they emailed me didn't work. Plus of course the actual key page rarely loaded.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote