Thread: SD TV price rises
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2012, 20:05   #751
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: TV price rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmicks View Post
I have sat back and read all peoples comments and i have got to say that both sides have good arguments,But vm have really got it wrong this time and i feel its going come back and hit them were it hurts.
1.first we get good news telling us that boardband services are to be doubled for free
2.weeks later we getting news that broadband prices are going up so whilst doubling is great all of a sudden it comes at a cost.
3.then we get get news of a increase in tv prices,Still awaiting new hd channels and other channels shutting down(maybe not vm`s fault) but really if they have finally signed some new channels would have justified the increase.
4.tivo,Hoping to get all customers on this great format.What do they do up the price?£3 should have been dropped not increased,Total suicide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Continued promises of new things aint gonna wash with everybody,i know atleast 3 of my friends who have now gone back to sky and from looking at different forums if believed many are following.
Maybe this is vm`s plan loose mass customers on the tv side,Shut it down and concentrate on broadband.If it aint whoever is in control of all the decisions at vm needs to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

hope you are right matey,Way its going they will only be a few of us left with there tv package
Howard we are all entitled to a opinion and l respect yours but as l have previously stated in this thread l think some members are going a bit OTT with their reactions to the forthcoming price rises and seem to forget that Sky will raise its prices later in the year and apart form them having a few more channels Virgins all round package is infinitely superior to anything Sky can offer in my and many other peoples opinions.