View Single Post
Old 22-03-2012, 15:40   #1
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
What a waste of our time

I have a very big question for members of this forum, My wife and l have finally come to an agreement, that due to costs we are moving totally to VM.

But what a nightmare trying to organise something simple with VM is totally annoying, we have checked the VM Website, and on there it clearly tells you that for existing customers you can get the full package for a decent price with free sky sports for three months and FREE Tivo box - when you agree to pay £5.00 per month, which we like.

This is where the nightmare has started, my wife contacted them yesterday, and said that she wanted the full package along with Sky Sports etc. the price was reasonable as we have bb and phone, its stated on the web site that Sky sports is free for 3 months.

We asked about the Tivo box, and was told that we have to pay £49.99 for the tivo box - even though it states it free for the box (the latest box you need to pay £49.99).

It clearly states that the 250 box is FREE(activation and install), they have also state that we are not under contract even though we have been with VM since the Telewest days.

My son had a major problem with them the FIRST day of install, he was sold the wrong package.

Any answers as the customer service, retention are trying to flog something which is against the website.

Anyone know Niell berketts email, as these emails are coming back to me.

The email l have is Niell Berkett@virginmedia.co.uk
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote