View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 14:31   #6
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Landline Phone Hacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedc View Post
Bank has been brilliant.
They're putting everything back including several thousands which were on their way to somebody else's account.

They reckon it's not unusual for hackers to reroute your landline phone to stop messages from the bank coming in before they've taken all your dosh.

Virgin simply undid the routing.

Police are trying to track the number. That's a mobile phone though and will probably have been ditched.

What I'd like to to is prevent anyone being able to add a reroute to my landline!
Thank goodness the bank sorted everything out but in this type of thing they are usually very good in that respect and yes it will be very hard to find the culprit as l had some money taken out of my account a few years ago but the bank were excellent when l phoned them up but l suspect that the person involved got away l suspect.
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote