View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 16:41   #92
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Has a new SW file been sent to Hub2 ac users?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Igni

It seems that there has been widespread change to the mini-slot size. My Hub 3, SH2ac & SH2 all have a mini-slot size of 2 instead of the 4.

So what's that about? It could explain the packet fragmentation that Will has mentioned.
I have no idea what the access guys are doing with the upstream configurations to be honest, but it wouldn't explain the fragmentation - Will's issue was with received packets, not transmitted ones.

I would suspect new line cards or IOS and a recommendation from Cisco to change the size, or someone decided to try and wring a little more efficiency from each MAP by reducing the minimum burst.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote