View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 07:44   #6
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: virgin cable in my close

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryc05 View Post
thanks for the email thenry and for the samknows site, it says that FTTC or infinity should be in my new home now but it is not and when i do post code checks on the infinity checker around me apparently they will get it on the 31st of march. but when i do my postal code it says nothing but the slow bt total broadband of 3.0-6.0mb

im really starting to think especially with it being a gated road that neither virgin or bt will ever put better broadband in my road
You could try HERE but as it is a gated community it may not be allowed within the terms and conditions.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote