View Single Post
Old 27-08-2007, 19:14   #2
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Re: V+ Digi Sender (picture to another TV in house)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonga View Post
Hi

I currently have a V+ box (using scart output and not HDMI)

I want to send the TV signal to a Tv upstairs via one of the TV sender things.

I have just spent the last 2 hours looking through the search on this site and i can find plenty of posts about what sender to use for normal set up boxes but none for the V+ boxes.

1. What sender is the best to use with the V+ box? (remote working is not important but obviously would be nice if it did)

I was looking at this one from Argos and was wondering if it was any good? (no picture break ups etc)

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/5344273.htm

I need to connect two TV's to it so will it support two recievers at the same time?

2. As far as i am aware if you use HDMI output then the scart is blocked, have they changed this or is it still the case?

If anyone could get back to me asap then that will be great

Many Thanks
1. I have that video sender for my samsung box and it works fine with the remote and i don't see why it shouldn't work with a v+ and if it doesn't work you can always take it back

2. This still is the case except for if you're archiving recorded stuff to a vcr or dvd recorder from the vcr socket on the v+
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote