View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 02:36   #5
iron25
Inactive

iron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful oneiron25 is the helpful one
Re: Road Assistance cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZrByte
I didnt know that was an option, how does that work then? do you have to become a member over the phone before they come to you? or do you just pay for what they do there and then with becoming a member being optional afterwards?
I needed recovery a couple of years back at 4am and phoned the RAC and got immediate recovery. I didn't need to become a member as I could just pay a one-off charge for the recovery. The RAC did not recover me but they arranged the recovery from a local firm. I think it cost me around £70. I don't know about breakdown service because you would need to be a member but you should be able to join up straight away.
iron25 is offline   Reply With Quote