View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 01:32   #1
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte
Road Assistance cover

I have made this thread because I was just wondering what cover everybody uses for thier cars. After my dads car breaking down yesterday on the slip road leading off the motorway and the feeling of not knowing what to do for a moment or two when it happened I decided I need some road cover rather than having to phone friends or relatives to come to the rescue everytime we have trouble.
So what cover would you recomend me? what cover do you use? What company are you with?

Heres my situation....
Mostly drive a very short 6 mile roundtrip to and from work each day with the occasional social drive to shops or pub etc *Im always alocohol free when I go the pub, I dont even have the allowed 1 drink (Just so you all know I dont condone drink driving ). I also drive to northwich about 10 times a year but even thats only a 70mile roundtrip.
My car is an old banger but reliable, this is just incase the unforseen happens and it does break down.

Ive heard good things about the AA but then Ive also heard bad things so anyones experience of them or others is appreciated, thanks again everyone, always know this is the place to post to get good advice .
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote