View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 19:51   #3
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Vm engineers are a pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
My mother in law has just had BB installed, and has got to pay£40 for it and there is a big problem with it, it doesn't work.

My wife has made endless calls to VM to no avail, the story is so endless to go into, the engineer was in an out in about five minutes, didn't leave most of the stuff, she has now got to wait three days for a new bb box.

Absolutely poor service.

Does anyone know Neill Berkett direct email address, he should be told of this poor service we have to put up with with the poor CS.
Do a search on this forum or use a small bit of intelligence to figure it out. Then spend time typing in the FULL storey complete will ALL the details.

When was the install by the way ?

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote