View Single Post
Old 20-10-2017, 20:05   #3103
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Interesting that, despite your job with TiVo on VM, you don't have a PVR.
I'm just not a big TV watcher. I could happily live without it (in fact I did for several years).

Obviously I have loads of PVRs at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
anyone know what will happen when it's in Planned Recordings and VM encrypt the channels again?
You'll be able to watch them. The "can't watch after unsubscribing" restriction only applies to Sky-owned channels.