View Single Post
Old 15-06-2017, 00:43   #20
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Huge fire at West London tower block

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
I don't think so, I think he has a point.

But then again, after everything that has been said prior, I find it more of a disgrace from Theresa May to say 'Lessons need to be learnt from this'.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b09ad4fbe45929

Somehow her words to say there will be an investigation doesn't give me too much hope.

Totally devastating and heart wrenching to watch and hear what people are saying.
I think the Looney left supporters need to give it a rest with every little thing they can find to out the Tories.

The building had 8.7m spent on it so what the need to do is look at the company doing it and add up the costs as to where the 8.7m actually went and look to the company contracted to do the buildings.

Unlike Labour who seems to think money is endless you can't just keep giving money away which is more realistic I would have considered the money to do the flat up was a huge amount. So Lessons do need to be learned from this.
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote