Thread: UK Timeline Into The Badlands
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2015, 00:14   #1
Horizon
Media Watcher

Services: Sky, Cable & Freeview
Horizon has reached the bronze age
Horizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze age
Into The Badlands

AMC's latest drama, "Into The Badlands" has just started and the 1st ep is now available on Amazon Prime, which, I have just watched.

It's a fantasy kung-fu romp where in a future world, the badlands, are controlled by seven barons who each have their own armies of men called clippers. These clippers help to keep law and order and keep the population under control of their barons.

The first episode is about one of these clippers who's a bit like a top general to one of the barons. This clipper finds a kid and takes him to the baron's fort to be trained as a possible future clipper. I'll say no more than that.

This series has potential. Lots of kung fu and sword fighting, if that's your thing. It's not mine, but I enjoyed it anyway! 5 more eps to go and hopefully all of them will be on Amazon.

8/10 for the first episode.