View Single Post
Old 17-11-2011, 20:45   #9
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Upload REDUCED from 5mbit to 1.75mbit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo View Post
Well, not going to lie, but I am a heavy user. This would be the first time I have been STM'd to my knowledge.

I have done the reset of the modem a few times now, with the same config being present, so clearly it thinks that this 1.75MB one is correct. I can probably deal with the speed tbh, but only having 1.75MB basically means that i can't get my full speed half the time with HTTP due to the overheads, so basically, I am not getting what I paid for.

Also, I am beginning to learn the futility of the indian callcentres >_<...
Sounds like there's a fault and you're misprovisioned, however 1.75Mb is fine for the 50Mb product - that's what the upstream was before the upgrade, it's what my upstream speed along with various other people remains and it's ok.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote