View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 11:45   #2285
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Trump hated Obama long before the EU referendum. Besides if he was so bothered about foreigners interfering in their election then he wouldn't have had Nigel Farage campaigning for him in the Presidential Election.

Quote:
The fact the Crooked Clinton’s are currently here, in UK. I read somewhere Bill is meeting PM, to discuss Ireland, but I saw a video of him on Twitter mocking Brexiteers, and Hillary, when she has finished falling over, going on about Brexit being a mistake, had she won, would have stuck to Obama’s back of queue for trade threat.
Let's see what becomes of this US trade deal. Given they have a protectionist in the White House I am not optimistic.

Last edited by Damien; 19-10-2017 at 11:48.