View Single Post
Old 27-09-2009, 00:22   #26
Mr Angry
Inactive

Mr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny stars
Mr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Stopping smoking support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will21st View Post
silly me,you mentioned earlier it's your profession LOL

yeah,I'm using my local surgery.The nurse is quite good,and I already have my next appointment on the day I run out of crack,uhm champix
Doods,

Thanks to all for the input - I'll reply to you all individually.

Will21st - here's the deal. If I can do it you can do it, no s**t.

Since 1993 I've used the stress and supposed allure of my job as a reason to continue to smoke.

I used this as a p*ss poor excuse for me to smoke and do you know what..? At about 2:32am last Saturday I realised that neither my job nor my clients give a flying one about Mr A.

I "hang with" and represent a lot of "A list" musicians and I broker deals that transform kids into what they think they want to be. In the middle of all of this I had forgotten who I actually am and to whom I mean so much.

Trappings of what I do aside I have a wife and three kids who want for nothing - except for their old man to be around when they make the big decisions in their lives.

I have a ten year old (Angry most junior) who congratulates me every day on how well I'm doing whilst none of my clients would think to pick up the phone.

I owe my wife and kids my giving it a shot.

If I can help / support you in any way then drop me a line.
Mr Angry is offline   Reply With Quote