View Single Post
Old 27-09-2009, 00:05   #24
Tech_Boy
Inactive

Services: Inhumations, for the right price
Tech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpackTech_Boy has a very nice sixpack
Re: Stopping smoking support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbiatch View Post
The thing you have to remember with Champix is to complete the course - I can't stress how many people I see who stopped using it early as they thought they could cope, and couldn't.
I stopped early, as my doctors were being a complete Pain in the Bottom about filling the repeat prescription, I was told that I'd have to see a doctor every time, which was impossible due to working.
I mentioned this to the lady from the stop smoking clinic, and she said that there had been lots of complaints about my doctors doing this.

I still have the occasional smoking dream, where I wake up in the morning with a tight chest, wondering if I did smoke the day before, and when out with mates who still smoke I do get tempted, but I just keep saying to myself "you have made it this far, don't go and do something stupid now"
Tech_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote