View Single Post
Old 26-09-2009, 23:28   #21
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age
Re: Stopping smoking support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbiatch View Post
The date is a guesstimate, if you feel like stopping sooner - then do so. You'll probably be putting each fag out and wondering why you're even smoking now, thats the effect it has on the receptors in the brain.

The thing you have to remember with Champix is to complete the course - I can't stress how many people I see who stopped using it early as they thought they could cope, and couldn't.

Good luck to you also, think of all that lovely mullah you'll be saving, not to mention the benefits to your health
I think you are psychic. I have 8 fags left,have decided to bring my stop a day forward to tomorrow.Also,last time I tried to quit I stopped the champix early,and have been on the puff for a year again after having stopped for a 8 months

this time I'll go the whole nine yards and finish my champix therapy! Did you also get those crazy dreams?
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote