View Single Post
Old 26-09-2009, 23:09   #19
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch
Re: Stopping smoking support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will21st View Post
I'm on Champix and my stop-day is Monday.Looking forward to it,it's a real bi..,but not impossible!
The date is a guesstimate, if you feel like stopping sooner - then do so. You'll probably be putting each fag out and wondering why you're even smoking now, thats the effect it has on the receptors in the brain.

The thing you have to remember with Champix is to complete the course - I can't stress how many people I see who stopped using it early as they thought they could cope, and couldn't.

Good luck to you also, think of all that lovely mullah you'll be saving, not to mention the benefits to your health
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote