View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 23:59   #4054
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigj2k12 View Post
as you can see i rebooted about 9 this morning, it seems to be a firmware issue since they changed the upstream packet buffering, where the superhub cannot cope under high load (CMTS side)

You know more than I do Craig. Where did they change the packet buffering? From what to what? For the period you were not there, what high load was there? Were you doing anything between 14:00 & 16:00 as shown on the current live graph?

In the various studies performed on the minimum latency perturbatuions (R37 it was), buffering and delay were strong candidates. But the phenomenon was always cleared for a coule of days by rebooting.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote