View Single Post
Old 17-04-2015, 14:01   #233
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The future for linear TV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
No, it's you that doesn't get it mate, you've an opinion so have I, you don't have to try and force your opinion on someone else just because he/she doesn't agree with it, and the part in bold, deary me, what a load of utter tosh!
I think Chris must have a really mind blowing job taking all of his mental energy, MM. He is clearly brain dead by the time he sits himself down in the sofa!

Forgive me, Chris, but it does sound rather strange. I'm surprised you have sufficient energy to cope with channel hopping at the end of the day.

---------- Post added at 14:01 ---------- Previous post was at 13:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
I've never done that. Am I in a minority?

I only watch shows that I specifically want to watch.
Channel hopping is such a waste of time. If you actually find a suitable programme, you're in the middle of it.

It doesn't take a lot of forward planning to ensure a really good quality viewing experience.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote