View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 10:45   #42
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Where are we all going to work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
i've already taken the plunge i resigned from my job in march now living off 2 company pensions have a third pension pot that i haven't acted on yet and of course there's the state pension when i reach that age i didn't want to be one of those who retires and then immediately dies stress at work was getting ridiculous so off i went , i have spent a lot of time on my boat cruising the broads and generally chilling out got a new grandchild on the way things are going well .
Good for you!
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote