View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 14:30   #3043
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post

Maybe they are to use the money saved to pay extra to Sky to finally bring Sky Atlantic to the platform
I'm glad it was you who said that, Richard!

---------- Post added at 14:25 ---------- Previous post was at 14:24 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
You can get all the old stuff and more on You Tube.
You took the words right out of my mouth, Max!

---------- Post added at 14:27 ---------- Previous post was at 14:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I couldn't be bothered with music on TV get yourself a streaming subscription and a speaker setup in your home and your good to go.
Some of us like watching the music videos, MM.

---------- Post added at 14:30 ---------- Previous post was at 14:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
Does everyone think we can expect a significant reduction in the cost of XL/Full House after (or if) BT Sport is removed?

I have to say I have a growing list of reasons to leave Virgin and the Sport on XL is pretty much the last thing that's keeping me with them. There would have to be a decent new offer for me to stay.
Given that BT Sport was meant to be 'free' to XL subscribers, it would be embarrassing if they now reduced prices on that basis!

Let's hope they will take Richard's suggestion to save face!