View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 11:01   #3034
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
Does everyone think we can expect a significant reduction in the cost of XL/Full House after (or if) BT Sport is removed?

I have to say I have a growing list of reasons to leave Virgin and the Sport on XL is pretty much the last thing that's keeping me with them. There would have to be a decent new offer for me to stay.
My answer to that is l somehow doubt it.

---------- Post added at 11:01 ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
Does everyone think we can expect a significant reduction in the cost of XL/Full House after (or if) BT Sport is removed?

I have to say I have a growing list of reasons to leave Virgin and the Sport on XL is pretty much the last thing that's keeping me with them. There would have to be a decent new offer for me to stay.
If this scenario happens then the head honcho's better have a good plan of how they are going to replace it.