View Single Post
Old 17-01-2017, 17:12   #6810
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
We have provided many links and reasons why we believe the sharp increases we've seen over the last few football rights won't continue please enlighten us to why you believe it will.

(I should point out I'm saying we won't see the huge increases going forward not we won't see any.)
l stated that there is no chance of sports rights staying the same or going down but l still think they will continue to rise but not as much as we have seen.

---------- Post added at 17:12 ---------- Previous post was at 17:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
But what it does prove is that customers are not prepared to pay the full amount of subscribing to Sky Sports. I doubt Sky will wish to underwrite this for the next EPL deal.
If they do that's fine as I will not be paying full price.
You forget Sky and BT are bitter enemies in the marketplace and their main aim is to win customers from each other and if that means not being outbid for important sports rights and one is not going to see any one of them suddenly roll over and let the other one take important sports rights unless you think otherwise AB?.