View Single Post
Old 17-01-2017, 16:16   #6803
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
You cannot disregard what he is saying. IMO the bubble has burst or is very close to doing so.
From what I have read BT are going to have to do something pretty radical to get people to watch Champions league the figures have been dier. UEFA took the money and sacrificed the product, I cannot see them making the same mistake twice.
Since leaving BT I kid you not they have rang me at least 4 times trying to offer me new deals each time I've politely declined. The football costs are way over the top and are now pushing the pay TV costs up for all in my opinion.

Have a read of this , this illustrates the increase in Sky's costs but the same goes for all providers with there constant hikes.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/sky-tv...double-9594785
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote