View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 13:28   #1724
mot12
cf.addict

Services: V.I.P
mot12 will become famous soon enoughmot12 will become famous soon enoughmot12 will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jong1 View Post
Yes, because for the reasons listed, this product is anything but game changing. I defy anyone to argue differently! "OK", maybe, but not worthy of any hype.

Regarding 4K download, I'm sure something will come in time, but lack of any mention at the big launch of a "game-changing" 4K box is just.....weird!

I genuinely hoped Virgin had something up their sleeves and there would be something in the announcement that went beyond the leaked info we had already seen. Sadly, there was nothing.
Lets spin this another way. What can SKYQ do that the V6 can't. ? What does skyq have that is "game changing" when compared to the V6. ?

---------- Post added at 13:28 ---------- Previous post was at 13:23 ----------

Sky are just better at marketing, they are good at pulling wool over peoples eyes. Making thing's seem/sound better than they actually are. Realistically if you are on top packages, using the companies best equipment and services that are available. There is not much difference at all, between sky and virgin.
mot12 is offline   Reply With Quote