View Single Post
Old 21-01-2015, 10:29   #6
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Initail phone battery charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alferret View Post
Personally I charge to 100% run until about 40% then charge to 100% and use normally.
Regardless of my battery life I always charge overnight and in the 2 years I have had my s4 I have noticed no determination in the life or longevity of the battery.
Don't charge via USB as the amperage is to low to charge the battery within any amount of time, 2A at home and I use a 4A car charger.
Obviously this is my preference be it right or wrong.
I agree I wouldn't use a Samsung charger either, I use my kindle's plug usb charger which works a lot better. Been so many probs with Samsung chargers not charging to 100% or too slow to charge.

As for depleting the battery, maybe that's an IOS thing as that's what I've been told. And only do it on initial charge and obviously not recommended to be done often. But it does calibrate the battery gauge on IOS which is recommended to be done every few months. Still if that's wrong, then I'm happy to be corrected, seems everyone says something different unfortunately. But qasdfdsaq cheers for the heads up.