View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 09:41   #39
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Parts of UK to have hosepipe ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Are you seriously suggesting that you won't use a piece of rubber piping (commonly known as a hose pipe) to siphon water from a bath because 'they' told you not to?
That's my 'official' view yes...

The thing is that neighbours, passers by etc. can and do sometimes report people they see using hose pipes during drought situations and I'd rather not take the chance of that happening and us having to prove to the water company that it was only bath water...

I'll therefore be sticking to the letter of the law...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote