View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 13:44   #2997
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

How much of a chance do the council give people, The house has had the Pest Control out 4 times within a year, She keeps black bags full of Rubbish in the house council had to come and take them away. Her children have not been allowed to stay there till the house is clean, the children are never at school. They have been given new furniture three times as they break everything, Children have been running wild destroying and leaving Rubbish about, She has a partner who has a house of his own but lives there and works seven days a week. Police and social services are never away from the door, She now not has been seen for a week , so she now has 28 days to come back and get her house in order or she will be evicted, The family are above my house and our house and the rest are all bought houses, I pray she stays away, We are going to see a councillor this Monday for advice, I think I mentioned this family before to you. They are a gypsy family
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote