Thread: Football Season 2011/12
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2011, 17:01   #1515
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: Football Season 2011/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesman View Post
I have to agree with you there, and with it being this early in the season, hopefully Ferguson will do something about it.
Everyone needs a wake up call from time to time, and this was Ferguson's.

I am pleased Evans was sent off as he should not be on the pitch in the first place (I am not a fan of his), plus I think Ferguson got it completely wrong today, but hats off to City on a good result, but watch out next time
Yes, lots have been saying evans was a bad choice before the match.

I think the advantage for man city is that i don't think they are playing as well as they can. I still feel they have another gear.

But, will see what the January sales brings, I can see Man Utd buying (midfielder at least)