Thread: Football Season 2011/12
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2011, 16:28   #1510
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Football Season 2011/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
Disagree

Man City deserved it. Man Utd midfield is weak, and results have flattered Man Utd recently, they aren't that good this season.

I'm not saying Man City are great, but equally i think they are beating an indifferent Man Utd team

But enjoyed the 6-1
I'm a United fan and agree that Uniteds midfield is very poor , Anderson just doesn't cut it for me. As much as it grieves me to say it the best team won and Silva was awesome.