View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 14:43   #32
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Virgin Media Closing Albert Dock

Those of you who have had any dealings with me know that I am very non-confrontational but I have to put my oar in here and say that I have been disgusted at the last posters attitude to the VM staff that he has tried to bully in this thread.

I have often found, in my professional life, that some of the worst bullies I came across believed that they were above such behavior and seemed to assume that their approach was a form of "constructive criticism." It worries me that he is therefore "responsible for the anti bullying strategy within our organisation"

I certainly would not like to see the thread closed due to his attitude as the staff effected will need all our support as I understand that many are employed by a third party who has no incentive to help them find alternative employment within VM.