View Single Post
Old 16-05-2012, 12:44   #1
slowcoach
Inactive

Services: VM Phone 152 Meg.
slowcoach has reached the bronze age
slowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze ageslowcoach has reached the bronze age
VM Billing, a disgrace.

I don't believe VM, I have been trying to get my bills sorted for the past few months.
I got 3 £2 Tickles and my bill went up £6, on checking back through my previous bills I had been consistently overcharged £3 each month, Retentions sorted it all out with Credits and told me that the 100 Meg Broadband was being reduced to £25.50 from the beginning of April, which I already knew about.
Today I get notice of my next bill and they have charged me £27.25 for 100 Meg. Rang Billing and explained the problem whereupon I was told that £27.25 was correct, I guided Rasheed to the Broadband Prices page on the website and showed him that it was listed at £25.50, “that's for new customers” he said, “I pay the same as new customers” I told him, “not a penny more”, he goes off to talk to his Supervisor, comes back and says I am right and that he has changed my account accordingly.
A word of advice, Check your VM bills all the time.
slowcoach is offline   Reply With Quote